« Home | NBA Mascots : Separated By Birth . ... » | Suck Whisky's Top 5 No.3 Top 5 Reasons Why Mo Pete... » | Separated By Birth Toronto Ra... » | He Said It , We Believe Him .... Chicago Bulls'... » | Coach Sam : What ? Don't tell me even that racial ... » | Separated By Birth Boston Celtics'... » | NBA Mascots Gone Wild ! Toronto Raptors' Dino D... » | Separated By Birth Atlanta H... » | Suck Whisky's Top 5 List ! Top 5 Reasons Why Sam ... » | Headline You Failed To See ... Sam : Raps Must T... »

He Said It , We Believe Him...

Timberwolf Kevin Garnett
KG : I love Allen Iverson . I can't think of anyone who does'nt want
to play with him.



Former76er And Now Mav Jerry Stackhouse

Stack : Me ! Why do 'ya think I changed my uniform !

xox

You Stack WAS jealous of the Answer !

Post a Comment