« Home | NBA Players : Separated At Birth. ... » | NBA Mascots Gone Wild !!!! Houston Rockets' Clutc... » | He Said It , We Believe Him .... Indiana Pacers'... » | NBA Players : Separated By Birth . ... » | NBA Mascots Gone Wild !!!!! Atlanta Hawks' Harry ... » | He Said It , We Believe Him... Philadelphia 76er... » | NBA Coaches : Separated At Birth. ... » | NBA Mascots Gone Wild !!!!!! Utah Jazz' Bear Bear... » | He Said It , We Believe Him .... Orlando Magic's ... » | NBA Coaches : Separated At Birth. ... »

He Said It , We Believe Him...


New Jersey Nets' Vince Carter
Vince : I love it here in NJ. I enjoyed playing with these guys .



VC To Play For The Magic Next Season ?
Vince : I love it here in ( Orlando ). I enjoyed playing in my hometown !

XOX

Yep , he's gonna do it Bolt NJ snd go to Mama !

He's a Mama's boy ?Pity . Pity . Pity .

Post a Comment