« Home | NBA Players : Separated At Birth 76ers... » | NBA Team Mascot Gone Wild ! The Gorilla , Phoenix... » | He Said It , We Believe Him ... Chuck Swirsky , R... » | Sports Headline You Failed To See Raptors With 3 ... » | NBA Team Mascot Gone Wild ! New Jersey Nets' Sly ... » | He Said It , And We Believe Him.... Andre Aldridg... » | NBA Players : Separated By Birth San Antonio Spu... » | Sports Headline You Failed To See Raptors Get For... » | He Said It , And We Believe Him. Dallas Mavs Sta... » | NBA Team Mascot Gone Wild TRUE , THIS TIME.. Chi... »

He Said It , We Believe Him....

Phoenix Suns' Steve Nash
Steve : I just cut it . I just have no ryhme or reason.
I felt like taking it off.

Recording Star Nelly Furtado
Nelly : I am taking you off my next song, ' Sex Maniac '.
I will mention Korver's name instead.

xox

That's really funny !

After Promiscous ' , it's Sex Maniac ! Whatthefuck !

I like this , It's cool!

LOL

oh....funny!

Post a Comment